THESE SKILLS FOR CARE COURSES ARE WDF FULLY FUNDED –
BOOK NOW TO SECURE YOUR PLACE:-
LATEST REVIEW FOR THE ‘LEAD TO SUCCEED PROGRAMME’
“One of my Team recently attended Alium Care Training’s ‘Skills for Care Lead to Succeed Programme’. I just wanted to say how impactful the programme has been. There is clear evidence of a significant boost in her strategic thinking. She was clearly inspired with the course content and delivery style. Following the course, this person has produced a business plan for a new business project and has subsequently been seconded into a more senior role leading that project. I am happy to recommend the Alium Care Training and indeed we have booked a further 3 places onto this programme.” Jon Stanley, Chief Operations Officer, CHD Living
HOW TO CLAIM FUNDING FOR SKILLS FOR CARE FULLY FUNDED PROGRAMMES
- Register and / or make sure your ASC – WDS records are fully up to date via their website: https://asc-wds.skillsforcare.org.uk. Should you need our support to do this then contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0203 4189717
- Print off the one page WDS report as confirmation of your compliance.
- Select preferred dates, book and pay for your ‘Skills for Care Fully Funded Programmes’ via the Alium Care Training website – https://aliumcaretraining.co.uk/fully-funded-courses
- Register your business and above booked courses with a WDS partnership as costs of the programmes will be refunded to you directly via your selected WDS partnership. If you need support with this then please contact us.
- Certificates of attendance will be forwarded from Alium Care Training to the allocated individual that was originally identified on the booking form, once the programme has been fully completed.