Conditions of Booking
There may, from time to time, be the need to adjust, reschedule or cancel a course. Alium Care Training reserves the right to adjust courses as deemed necessary however will provide as much notice as possible. Those making a course booking acknowledge this and agree to the following Terms and Conditions which are applied to each booking made with Alium Care Training:
1. Course Detail Changes: Should it be necessary, Alium Care Training reserves the right to change the trainer delivering a course and adjust course content, timings or location (in close proximity to original venue).
2. Non Attendance: Should a delegate be unable to attend one or more of the modules of a multi-day programme then they should contact Alum Care Training as soon as possible to arrange to catch up on missed content. Alium will attempt to place the delegate on an alternative date (subject to availability) free of charge however should this not be possible then a one-to-one session with a trainer may be necessary and subject to additional cost. Any changes/rebooking of a course will incur a £25.00 administration fee, payable prior to the re-booking being confirmed.
3. Delegate Cancellation: Refunds are not offered once payment has been made. However, it may be possible to transfer delegates to an alternative date provided the course is not scheduled within 30 days of the original date and this is subject to alternative course date availability. Alternatively, the booking is transferrable to a suitable substitute provided Alium Care Training is notified in advance of course commencement. Transferal of delegates onto alternative courses/dates will incur a £25.00 administration fee, payable before the place is confirmed.
4. Provider Cancellation: Alium Care Training reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses. Should this be necessary then delegates will be contacted in advance to rearrange their course. Delegates are encouraged not to book travel or accommodation more than 14 days prior to a course as Alium Care Training will not be held liable for any loss or expense arising from such cancellation or rescheduling.
Use of this Website
This page contains information regarding the Terms and Conditions for use of the Alium Care Training (and other group companies) website. Alium Care Training reserves the right to change and/or amend this website (“the site”) at any time and without notice.
Your viewing and use of the site is permitted on the following terms which you are deemed to have accepted by accessing the site.
1. Whilst Alium Care Training has taken due care in the preparation of the content of this site it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or adequacy of the content.
2. The materials contained in the site are for general information purposes only and do not constitute medical or other professional advice. Alium Care Training shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of or reliance upon the site or the information contained within it, except as may be required by law.
3. Alium Care Training accepts no responsibility or liability for the material on any external internet site which is linked to or from the site. Any links are provided for convenience only and a link does not indicate Alium Care Training's endorsement of any site or vice versa. You may not create a link to the site or upload material to it without our prior written consent.
4. Alium Care Training endeavour to ensure that the site is normally available 24 hours a day, but shall not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the site may be suspended and without notice. If you do experience difficulties in using the site or find a broken link please use the “Get in Touch” page to tell us about it.
5. The content of the site and any intellectual property rights, including copyright, on it are owned by Alium Care Training or its licensors. No part of the site may be copied, reproduced, translated or converted into any electronic or machine readable or other form in whole or in part without the prior written approval of Alium Care Training. You may download items marked as available for downloading for your personal use only.
6. Alium Care Training advises all users that the site is not a secure site and that any personal information submitted to the site is done so in acknowledgement of this Alium Care Training shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise out of the submission of any personal information to the Site, except as required by law.
7. Alium Care Training excludes all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the site in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the site, any websites linked to the site or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the site or your downloading of any material from the site or any websites linked to the site. Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit Alium Care Training liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977).
(c) Misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter
(d) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. You must not misuse the site by knowingly introducing viruses or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, the server on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site. You must not attack the site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
8. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.