This Train the Train Medication Administration course covers the following:
- Recognising the different types of medication
- Understanding relevant legislation relating to the use, storage, safe disposal and administration of medication.
- CQC inspection requirements in relation to medication administration.
- Understand the Recording and Reporting procedures, including confidentiality requirements under GDPR.
Train the Trainer Elements
- Confidence in presentation skills
- Setting ground rules
- Teaching methods
- How to encourage delegates to effectively learn, retain and apply information in a confident and empowering way
- Learning styles
- Assessment techniques
- Evaluation and CPD including some do’s and don’ts
Delegates will be provided with key pieces of information and asked to take notes so as to encourage and enable them to modify/create their own bespoke session based on their audience needs and learning styles. They will be supported throughout the session to do this.